eLearning in Today's World
What is eLearning, and how does it apply to you?
eLearning is the learning through electronic means.
- We can learn by reading a book or a training
- We can go and sit in a training session.
- We can learn from our experienced friends and
but, books and - especially - training manuals are usually boring and
tedious to learn from,
training sessions can be long lasting, equally boring and non repetitive
(you can't tape the session and watch it all over again)
our friends and colleagues, assuming they have time, bear the risk that they
might teach you things wrongly.
With eLearning we learn directly on the computer, using Eyes, Ears and
- We watch the training happening on the screen
- We see movies on how things are supposed to be
- We hear the trainer explaining
- We interact with the training session by clicking
where and when needed
- We demonstrate what we've learned in one or
- We give our feedback through a survey
- We can do it over and over and over again
Training is an investment in the future
Training employees on how to use new software or new processes is an
investment into the future of your company.
Successful training means independent, self confident and productive
How can I help?
I provide custom designed eLearn sessions, based on
- your software (JDEDwards, Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft,
- your process (Sales, Purchasing, Customer Services,
- your company (Sales Offices, Warehouses, Productions
Facilities, Branches, etc.)
- your language (English, German, Italian, Spanish, French,
I prepare the screen movies, the texts, the voice over.
You choose the language and the voice
You decide whether you want to host the training on your intranet or through
me on the internet.
My training is every day as fresh as on the first
day. Protect your investment.